1/14/16

1.14.16

Sometimes it's so tempting to tell you the things that made my day hard... But that's not what I'm going for! So, moving right along to my joys for the day without any other talking!

Peanut butter energy balls!



And my brother and soon to be sister in law just started a cross fit challenge with a paleo diet. It brings me lots of joy to have the resources to make them nummy treats that they can eat! And even more joy that somebody is interested in my silly snack ideas! 

For theirs I substituted almonds for the oats and craisens for the chocolate. They are amazing! 


Oh and my favorite joy of the day. Being a good mom when things are downright hard. When you don't know how you should handle a situation, but the words come out right and the point is made, the lesson learned, the remourse is felt, and you can continue pushing them to be their best selves. 

I realized that I haven't blogged much about our oldest boys. That is simply because I see them the very least. But as I did my nighttime rounds and ended in their room- they were both silently journaling. Oh, what joy these two bring me!!




No comments: