1/9/16

Saturday, January 9th


50 years ago today my amazing beautiful wonderful momma was born!! 
It's her first celebration away... Jasmine and I made this super cute picture album of our girls night before she left. 

And sweet Rob has been on his A game planning the perfect day for her. She got her hair done yesterday, and today for breakfast in bed, full spa day with her sweetheart, rock show, lunch, candle lit cake, dinner and jazz club! What a perfect day and a good hubby! Happy Birthday Momma! Sending my love to Texas!

The joys here in Utah today were:

Ramen noodles at 10 am

Owen building a house for our new old bird :)

Hannah dumping out the trail mix to pick out the chocolates. 

Cameron had his very first basketball game of his life. In the beginning of the first quarter he was sitting out. He didn't know I was listening, but he looked up at his coach and said, "It feels like I'm running because my hearts beating so fast because I'm so nervous!" 

But he didn't need to be! He did so good playing hard and listening to his coaches. His team, the Eagles, scored 3 baskets. The first he assisted and the last 2 he made by steeling the ball and 'zooming' (that was his word) down the court- both in the last 30 seconds! 

I literally cried a little bit feeling so proud of his beaming with pride face!!

Legos did their magic and Owen and Zach enjoyed playing together!

We made it a full week with all five kids doing all their jobs every day- we finally got to have our reward- this week was an mini family ice cream party!









No comments: