5/29/11

March Madness!

It's been so long since I've really blogged, that I don't even know what I've already posted. So here goes catch up time :)

Our March was full of anything and everything...

Zach is now an official member of the everyday wrestling!Owen has been becoming more and more independent. One of my favorite things is that he (and Cameron) loves to vacuum. I 'let' him do it everyday :) But the other day he asked me if he could wash the dishes. I, of course, jumped on the chance!
I have been helping in cub scouts for the last 2 years. The boys are 9 years old and sometimes have a hard time keeping focus when all together. So we've been collecting beads in a jar for every good choice. They finally filled their jar and helped plan our party. (I loved what they wanted) Hotdogs, Doritos, donuts, root beer floats, and playing games (like hide and seek and tag). I have learned to really love these boys!
Zach's independance has always sky rocketed. He has learned the dreaded skill of pushing the chair anywhere and everywhere to reach the unreachable. This is him attempting to get a pop cycle.
At the end of the day I'm exhausted. (and to be honest, a little sick of kids) But then all three of them insist that they all sit on my lap. And that always reminds me how much I love these little goobers, and am so thankful that they love me back :)
March was my finale to my weight loss competition. I am proud of where I got to, and my health journey is still continuing every day!
My sweet boys. I think Zach thought he was supposed to be a triplet. And man he gets bummed if he can't do the same things as the boys. One of these things is eating cereal at the table every morning. I don't know why, but I think this is one of the cutest sites.
We had everybody over to watch all the basketball games. I got everybody out of the bath and couldn't find Zach anywhere. I found him here... sneaking a last bite before bed. LOL!
These brothers make me so excited for my boys' future. It's so fun to get them together. I LOVE it! (I guess March madness isn't too bad if it gets them all together)
Owen found some letter stickers and snuck in the bathroom and came out with this... I was laughing so hard that it was backwards from looking in the mirror. Looovve it!
The new theme when I have something at night is it becomes boy's movie night. Trev gets a new movie on pay per view and lets the kids eat a never ending supply of popcorn. It's pretty dang cute!
Last year when I saw how cute my sister in law, Amber, was with her St. Patricks day ideas. I promised I would do something with the kids. So on my way back from cross fit I got them green donuts.
We made green ice cubes.
And then after story time at the library some neighbors invited us to a St. Patrick's parade (which was really just a large group of kids walking in a circle banging on drums) So fun. And our great friend Jenny complete it with green cupcakes!
Zach has a love hate relationship with all dogs. He wants them to bark, but then gets really scared when they do. Trev and I got to have a date and went to a Real Salt Lake soccer game.
Our friends Ann and Paul had us over for a murder mystery dinner. I have always wanted to do one and was SOOO thrilled we were invited. I was Trevor's 20 year old daughter and the host, Ann, ended up being the murderer. It was a blast!
We (from time to time) bust out the water color paints in the bath tub. The kids love it and their water always becomes a lovely brown color!

And I got to go on a girl's retreat with my mom, aunt, and grandma. We spent most of our time making jewlery and enjoying each other!



4 comments:

Marcy M Miller said...

Fun! You guys know how to stay busy! Love the naked baby, boy he sure is a good climber!

Bridget said...

so cute. I really love your posts. You are such a darling family. Keep up the great work.

Chelsi Lasater said...

cutest. family. ever.

Jenny said...

I love the backwards OWEN too funny.