2/19/16

February 15th

Happy Holiday Monday!!! Everybody's home from school and work! Today my joys were..

I took this selfie to show us having a lazy morning...


Then I hear Hannah telling her baby to 'say cheese!'- they needed a selfie too!


Our job reward this week was a Valentine's treat- so Trev made heart pancakes (that we ate at noon for lunch!)


It's above freezing!!


With our tax return we were able to get a new tv and put ours downstairs for the kids.... JOY in having a place for the kids that is NOT on my bed!


Watching Hannah (in boy underware:) learn with Daddy and help him!


Getting vent and plug covers on- simply setting in a piece of trim- and hanging curtains in Cameron and Owens room!!! It looks a little less unfinished! 


I let Trev pick our new tv... It's huge for us!


My sister in law texting me that her husband loved his birthday present! She ordered a painting to 'Fight Song'. 

The bonk is not my joy- (she sumersaulted off of the couch in the basement and landed on the cement) but while I was holding a cold pack on her head we locked eye contact and sang songs together. I love those moments!!

No comments: