2/4/16

On the First Day of February

Beginning of the week and the month! I love the fresh start of Monday's! I had so much joy today too! 

That my body is able to excersize!  


That Kayden found a fun way to play. He loves organizing and making lines... So batman characters lined up ontop of lined up Pokemon! Loads of fun!

That I lit a candle while I worked. Yay for small pleasures :)

Ants on a log. Seriously love. 

While we were at the doctor for Zach's well child check, Zach insisted that we see what was 'at the top of the stairs'. I love curiosity! 


My broccoli turned out awesome. I love good broccoli. 

Joy! Consistency is paying off. Zach actually loads the dishwasher almost the same as I do now!

This view and these sunsets!!!

Cameron got a camera for Christmas and I finally let him put his pictures on the computer. It was hilarious seeing what they were of and all the kids seeing themselves through Camerons eyes!

No comments: